1. Parent/Guardian hereby give permission for images of my child(ren) and name(s) to be used solely for the purposes of promoting Wetaskiwin Soccer Club. I waive my right to any compensation and ownership.
2. Parent/Guardian hereby understand and agree that the City of Wetaskiwin, CASA, Coaches, Volunteers, Directors and other members of Wetaskiwin Soccer Club shall not be held responsible for any liability, injury or accident during practices and games, traveling to and from practices and games.
3. Parent/Guardian hereby grants permission to the Wetaskiwin Soccer Club to send informational emails to the email addresses provided upon registration. If the parent/guardian wishes to cease email contact with the Wetaskiwin Soccer Club, they may request this by email to: email@example.com.
4. Any objections should be forwarded in writing to the Wetaskiwin Soccer Club by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to PO BOX 6211 STN MAIN, WETASKIWIN, AB, T9A 3E9.
Note: Beginning in Spring Season 2019, we will no longer require a uniform deposit cheque.
Timbits (U3-U7) Required Equipment:
Jersey & ball will be provided by Wetaskiwin Soccer Club at no extra charge. Players will keep both jersey & ball at end of season.
Players will be required to bring outdoor running shoes/cleats, shin guards, socks, and shorts/training pants. If players are not equipped, they may not be permitted to play. Black shorts ($5) and socks ($5) will be available for purchase through WSC. Please email Alison at email@example.com for more information.
WSC (U9-U19) Required Equipment:
Jersey & ball will be provided by Wetaskiwin Soccer Club at no extra charge. Players will return both at the end of each practice/game.
Players will be required to wear outdoor running shoes/cleats, shin guards, black socks, and black shorts/training pants. If players are not equipped, they may not be permitted to play. Black shorts ($5) and socks ($5) will be available for purchase through WSC. Please email Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Coaches & Team Managers are responsible to care for and return all team equipment at the end of the season (jerseys, balls, pylons, medical kits, flags, nets, etc.) Recommended washing instructions for jerseys to avoid damage: machine wash cold, hang to dry.
Beginning in Spring Season 2019, we will no longer require a volunteer deposit cheque. Instead, a volunteer section has been added to our online registration system. Each family must complete ONE volunteer activity during the season, which you can choose later in the registration process. If you choose not to complete a volunteer activity, then a $100 volunteer fee will be added to your registration fee.
Please note: Beginning in Spring Season 2019, we will require a $50 deposit for raffle ticket sales (one per family). The cost of running the soccer program continues to increase each year, so in order to avoid increasing registration fees, we are introducing a new raffle option this year. Each family will be required to sell one book of tickets (10 x $5 each). Upon registering, parents will be required to make a $50 deposit for the book, which will be returned upon completion of sales. If you do not wish to participate in raffle sales, you are welcome to pay the $50 to waive this commitment. Please note: Raffle deadline is March 25, 2019. After this date, all new registrations will be required to pay the $50 with no option to participate in the raffle.
Three cash prizes:
1. First Prize - $1250
2. Second Prize - $500
3. Third Prize - $250
Draw will take place: April 1, 2019
Deadline for tickets to be returned to WSC member: March 25, 2019
2000 Tickets Printed, Sold @ $5 Each
Raffle License: 519436
You will have three opportunities to pick up your raffle tickets.
1. January 21-25, 2019 in person at Wetaskiwin Child & Family Services Office. Ask for Henry.
2. February 12, 2019 in person at our Registration Night at the Manluk Center Pool.
3. March 13, 2019 in person at the Parade of Programs at the Drill Hall.
Completed raffle ticket books can be dropped in the drop box at the Manluk Centre Pool, or can be returned in person at any of the above dates/locations. Your tickets must be returned to a WSC board member by March 25, 2019 in order to be considered for the draw.