Our registration deadline has now passed, but we are still accepting players in some age groups. Please contact Tamara for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Our age ranges have changed this year. Please use your child's birth year to determine which age category they should play this year.
Please review our Fees and Days of Play before you begin the registration process.
Registration Deadline: March 25, 2018. Season runs April to June 2018.
New this year - pay by Interac e-transfer! Follow instructions within online registration to do so.
1. Register online - it's quick, simple, and saves the line-ups at Parade of Programs! (Scroll down for more info!)
2. Visit us at Parade of Programs at the Drill Hall on March 20, 2018 from 6-8 pm. We will help you to complete your registrations, submit payments, and answer any of your questions!
3. If neither of these options works for you, please email Tamara at email@example.com and she will do her best to accommodate your request.
1. MasterCard/Visa - This payment option is ONLY offered if you register online.
2. Interac E-transfer - Instructions for completing E-transfer can be found when you register online.
3. Cash - You can drop off to our volunteers directly at Parade of Programs. Please do not send cash in the mail.
4. Cheque/Money Order - You can drop off to our volunteers directly at Parade of Programs, leave it in our dropbox at the Manluk Centre (pool), or mail it to:
Wetaskiwin Soccer Club,
PO Box 6211 Stn Main
Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 3E9
Kids aged 4 to 18 from families in financial need can receive funding to help with registration fees, equipment and/or transportation. Please feel free to fill out an application form and email it to Henry Effon at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit Canadian Tire JumpStart for more information.
First time on-line registrants must establish an account. To establish an account, click here to register and it will ask you for your e-mail address, a password, and some family contact information. Please remember your password as it will be required to access information about your child's team later in the season and to register your child in future years with the Wetaskiwin Soccer Club.
Once your account has been set up and you have received a confirmation email, you can begin to register your child in soccer.