Please use your child's birth year to determine which age category they should play this year. Please review our Fees and Days of Play and the updates to our WSC Equipment, Volunteer, & Raffle Policies before you begin the registration process.
Registration Deadline: March 25, 2019. Season runs April to June 2019.
1. Register online - it's quick, simple, and saves the line-ups at Parade of Programs! (Scroll down for more info!)
2. Visit us at our Registration Night at the Manluk Center Pool on February 12, 2019 from 6-8pm. We will help you to complete your registrations, submit payments, and answer any of your questions!
3. Visit us at Parade of Programs at the Drill Hall on March 13, 2019 from 6-8 pm. We will help you to complete your registrations, submit payments, and answer any of your questions!
4. If none of these options works for you, please email Les at firstname.lastname@example.org and he will do his best to accommodate your request.
NEW! Family Discount! If you register more than one child for spring season, you will receive a $10 discount for each additional child up to a $50 total discount. Please enter promo code 'family' for 2nd and subsequent registrations.
1. MasterCard/Visa - This payment option is ONLY offered if you register online. There will be a 3% service fee to use this service.
2. Interac E-transfer - Instructions for completing E-transfer can be found when you register online.
3. Cash - You can drop off to our volunteers directly at our Registration Night or at Parade of Programs. Please do not send cash in the mail.
4. Cheque/Money Order - You can drop off to our volunteers directly at Registration Night/Parade of Programs, leave it in our dropbox at the Manluk Centre (pool), or mail it to:
Wetaskiwin Soccer Club,
PO Box 6211 Stn Main
Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 3E9
Direct Sales Fundraising Program:
We will be offering our direct sales fundraising program through Coco Brooks once again this season. Any profits that you make through fundraising will be applied directly to your registration costs. If you are interested in signing up for this program or would like more information, please contact Alison at email@example.com.
Kids aged 4 to 18 from families in financial need can receive funding to help with registration fees, equipment and/or transportation. You can either apply online through Canadian Tire JumpStart or fill out an application form and email it to Henry Effon at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information needed for online application:
Season length U3/U5/U7: 8 weeks/16 sessions
Season length U9/U11/U13/U15/U17: 12 weeks/20 sessions
Organization contact: Henry Effon - email@example.com
First time on-line registrants must establish an account. To establish an account, click here to register and it will ask you for your e-mail address, a password, and some family contact information. Please remember your password as it will be required to access information about your child's team later in the season and to register your child in future years with the Wetaskiwin Soccer Club.
Once your account has been set up and you have received a confirmation email, you can begin to register your child in soccer.